In this update:
1. Upcoming Pre-Trial dates for Magi, Paul and Jami.
2. Still in need of funds and other ways to support the SS29.
3. Crimethinc. Hosts MP3 download to benefit the SS29 Support Committee.
1. Magi, Paul and Jami are the only people to have charges filed against them since 29 were arrested on April 8th. All 3 will have pre-trials soon. Please attend these court dates to show your support!
- Magi, charged with two counts of Felony Assault on an Officer has been scheduled to appear in court on May 24th, 10:30am at the Thurston County Courthouse: 2000 Lakeridge Drive Southwest.
- Paul has been charged with one count of Felony Assault on an officer. His Pre-Trial is scheduled for May 26th, 10:30am at the Thurston County Courthouse: 2000 Lakeridge Drive Southwest.
- Jami’s charges are Misdemeanor 4th Degree Assault and Misdemeanor Malicious Mischief. Her Pre-Trial will be held on May 17th, 8am in the Council Chambers Building of City Hall: 900 Plum Street.
2. The State Street 29 Support Committee would like to encourage you to continue supporting us in any way you can. Organizing an event in your town is a great way to get funds, circulate information and encourage your community to find alternatives to police. You can make a personal donation via paypal (contact us if you’d prefer to use a different form of payment). You can write an open letter of support for the State Street 29 and submit it to a web forum or local publication and/or send it to us directly. Another incredibly simple way to support the SS29 is to browse your contacts and invite others to join this announcement list.
3. Crimethinc. Ex Workers Collective has decided to host a newly released hip-hop track to benefit the SS29. “Great Lakes to Cascades” is a free download for those who donate $1 or more to the State Street 29 Support Committee.
Once again, we demand: DROP THE CHARGES!
-The State Street 29 Support Committee